|Cutest little meme hosted by none other than The Story Siren…|
1. Mrs. Poe–Lynn Cullen
2. My Notorious Life–Kate Manning
3. Royal Inheritance–Kate Emerson
4. The Secret Daughter of the Tsar–Jennifer Laam
Received from Netgalley for Review:
1. Relatively Dead–Sheila Connolly
Received from Author for Review:
1. Flappers, Flasks and Foul Play–Ellen Mansoor Collier (Jazz Age Mystery #1)
Received from Library:
1. Gluten for Punishment–Nancy J. Parra (Gluten-Free Bakery Mystery #1)
2. Murder in Chelsea–Victoria Thompson (Gaslight Mystery #15)
3. The Life of Objects–Susanna Moore
4. The Sleeping Salesman Enquiry–Ann Purser (Ivy Beasley Mystery #4)
5. Wedding Night–Sophie Kinsella
Bought for Kindle:
1. 3rd Degree–James Patterson (Women’s Murder Club #3)
2. Berried to the Hilt–Karen MacInerney (Gray Whale Inn Mystery #4)
3. Changeling–Philippa Gregory (Order of Darkness #1)
4. The Chalice–Nancy Bilyeau (Crown #2)
3 thoughts on “In My Mailbox (Jun. 3)”
Great mailbox! The Secret Daughter of the Tsar sounds really good!! I can't wait to see what you think of it.
What a cool stack of books! I found myself writing down some of the titles because they sound so good…can't wait for your reviews.
Fantastic mailbox! I really enjoyed The Chalice.